Thursday, July 2, 2009

Relocation has begun / Originally Posted to Yahoo 360


I've already begun moving most of the material on this blog to its new location at Blogger, discussing the matter in this post at the new location.


The short form is: Yahoo 360 is shutting down, Yahoo's plans for relocating the blog posts found on this service are vague and not terribly reassuring, so I took matters into my own hands and created a new copy of this place over at Blogger. I'll do a few screenshots of the old place (here), probably eventually replace almost all of the posts you currently see here with links to the new locations, and then use whatever this journal morphs into - if anything - in a greatly rethought and even more greatly diminished manner.







Added note: I also have a new place at Multiply. If you were looking for Liz or Malice in Wonderland, they're among my contacts over there.






First Posted to 360 on Monday, October 22, 2007 at 11:50 pm, following the post "Shifting emphasis over to other blog, maybe temporarily" and followed by this post.